myPATH for Medical Marijuana Tax
In October 2019, the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue expanded the functionality of myPATH to include taxpayers with Medical Marijuana Tax filing and payment obligations.
Features available include:
- Paying balances online via ACH Debit
- Filing returns online
- Sending direct messages to the department regarding your account
- Viewing correspondence received from the department
- Updating your payment and banking information
- Managing third party access to your account
- Requesting a detailed Statement of Account
If you are a newly established grower-processors, you will be receiving a welcome letter from the department that includes details on how to sign up for a myPATH account.