ATH for Personal Income Tax
Starting in 2021, taxpayers will have the option to file their Pennsylvanian personal income tax returns for free through myPATH.
Features myPATH offers to Pennsylvania Personal Income Tax filers include:
- Fast and free return/refund processing
- The “Where's My Refund?" system to track the status of a refund
- Instant confirmation of a successful filing
- The benefit of error-reducing automatic calculators
- User-friendly options that are not available to taxpayers filing by paper
Features myPATH offers to all filers include:
- The ability to view detailed Statement of Account for personal income tax
- Verifying 1099 amounts, changing 1099 delivery preferences and viewing complete 1099s
Visit mypath.pa.gov to access the Department of Revenue’s electronic filing system.
Note: Starting in 2021, myPATH will replace the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue’s prior personal income tax filing system, Padirectfile.