Pay By Credit/Debit Card
What credit/debit cards can I use to pay my taxes?
You can use your American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa credit card to pay your PA Taxes. You may also use a MasterCard or Visa debit card to make payments.
What taxes can I pay by credit/debit card?
You can pay the following PA Business Taxes:
- Sales and Use Tax
- Employer Withholding Tax
- Malt Beverage Tax
- Unstampable Little Cigar Tax
- Public Transportation Assistance Fund Taxes and Fees
- Realty Transfer Tax
- Vehicle Rental Tax Tax
- Other Tobacco Products Tax
- Corporation Tax return payments for the current period*
- Corporation Tax delinquent payments*
- Corporation Tax extension payments*
- Corporation Tax estimated payments*
- Notice Payments
- Transactional or Business Use Tax
- Alternative Fuel Tax
- Motor Fuel Tax
- Motor and Alternative Fuel Tax Notice Payments
*The following Corporation tax types are included
- Bank Shares, Title Insurance
- Bank Loans Tax
- Capital Stock/Franchise Tax
- Corporate Net Income
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Loans Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institutions Tax
- Public Utilities Realty Tax
- Gross Receipts Tax - Intra-state telecommunications
- Gross Receipts Tax - Inter-state telecommunications
- Gross Receipts Tax - Mobile telecommunications
- Gross Receipts Tax - all other
- Marine Insurance
How can I make a credit/debit card payment?
You can pay your Pennsylvania Taxes over the Internet by choosing the type of payment you are making below:
You can also pay some business tax types by phone using the credit card service provider listed below:
***ACI Payments, Inc. charges a 2.49 percent convenience fee ($1 minimum charge) per credit card transaction. Debit card convenience fees start at $3.95 per transaction.***
Calculate the fee on a specific amount
- The convenience fee and tax payment will appear as two different charges on your credit card statement.
- Your payment will be effective on the date you charged it. When your payment is approved, you will be given a confirmation number. Retain this confirmation number as proof of payment. Authorized payments cannot be cancelled.
- If you want to confirm your transaction, or if you have any questions, please call:
ACI Payments, Inc.
Customer Service: 1-800-487-4567