Personal Income Tax - Pennsylvania personal income taxpayers can access
myPATH, which offers a free option for filing Pennsylvania personal income tax returns without needing to log in. This option is also available for Spanish-speaking Pennsylvania taxpayers.
Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program – Pennsylvania Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program applicants have the option to submit program applications online via
myPATH without needing to create a username or password. Filing online leads to fast processing, easy direct deposit options, and automatic calculators to help you with your application.
Taxpayers and users with IFTA, MCRT, motor fuel tax, alternative fuels tax, inheritance tax, realty transfer tax, and medical marijuana tax responsibilities were previously introduced to myPATH in 2019.
In 2021, the department introduced cigarette tax, agricultural cooperative and electronic cooperative corporation taxes, pari-mutuel wagering tax, and tavern games tax to myPATH.
Electronic services, including ability to file and pay electronically, were introduced to myPATH in late 2022 for the following tax types:
- Booking Agent Tax
- Consumer Fireworks Tax
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Gross Premiums Corporation Tax
- Gross Receipts Corporation Tax
- Individual Cigarette Excise
- Malt Beverage Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institutions Tax
- Other Tobacco Products
- Public Transportation Assistance
- Public Utility Realty
- Sales & Use Tax
- Shares Tax
- Small Games of Chance (select services)
- Unstampable Little Cigar
- Vehicle Rental Tax
- Wine Excise Tax
- Withholding Tax
myPATH supports bulk file uploads for the following:
- Sales returns and payments via CSV formatted files
- Withholding returns (REV-1667 and PA-W3) via CSV formatted files
- Withholding payments (PA-501) via CSV formatted files
- Original or corrected income statements (1099-MISCs, 1099-NECs, 1099-Rs, and W2s) via CSV formatted files
- Original or corrected W2s via EFW2/EFW2C formatted files
Many of the functions available to these users are considered logged-in features and require a myPATH profile to perform.