Personal Income Tax - Pennsylvania personal income taxpayers can access
myPATH, which offers a free option for filing Pennsylvania personal income tax returns without needing to log in. This option is also available for Spanish-speaking Pennsylvania taxpayers.
Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program – Pennsylvania Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program applicants have the option to submit program applications online via
myPATH without needing to create a username or password. Filing online leads to fast processing, easy direct deposit options, and automatic calculators to help you with your application.
Taxpayers and users with IFTA, MCRT, motor fuel tax, alternative fuels tax, inheritance tax, realty transfer tax, and medical marijuana tax responsibilities were previously introduced to
myPATH in 2019.
In 2021, the department introduced cigarette tax, agricultural cooperative and electronic cooperative corporation taxes, pari-mutuel wagering tax, and tavern games tax to
Many of the functions available to these users are considered logged-in features and require a
myPATH profile to perform.
The following can be filed through
- Alternative Fuels Tax Report
- Cigarette Report (Consolidated & Wholesaler)
- Pari-mutuel Return & OUTs
- Cooperative Agriculture Association Report
- Personal Income Tax Return
- Electric Cooperative Corporation Report
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate Application
- Realty Transfer Tax Return
- Tavern Games Return (Distributor & Licensee)
Register New Entity
You can register a new entity for any of the following taxes:
- Alternative Fuels Tax
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
- Pennsylvania Fuel Transporter
- Motor Carrier Road Tax
- Motor Fuel Tax